IASA conducts professional training of instructors.
An instructor is a profession that allows you to do what you love, getting from your work not only pleasure but also income.
Instructor training courses include:
- Theory and psychology of training and working with cadets.
- Study of training and testing methods.
- Developing the instructor’s personal leadership skills.
- Advanced training in sea rescue and first aid.
- Increasing the level of knowledge in meteorology and navigation.
- Improving the skills of control and organization of the safety of the training process.
- Gaining Financial Skills as an Instructor.